Free programming courses for children at We read in the grass
The autumn edition of We Read in the Grass is dedicated to reading and technology. And as children spend a lot of time in front of the computer, let's turn this curiosity into an educational tool again: to teach them to think in a programming language, to discover the mysteries of reading in electronic format. In just one hour, children can learn the basics of programming and even make their own game. We expect the little ones with tablets.
Saturday, September 26th beautiful weather is announced, so take your favorite book and patria and come to the Roaba culture in Herastrau (near Pescarus Restaurant) to read outdoors, children to learn new things and set together a new reading record simultaneously in the grass .
We are waiting for you from 10 in the morning and we are waiting until dark. We promise you will not get bored because everyone present on the grassland of Roaba culture will have something to do.
Throughout the day, you have an open-air library organized by Litera Publishing House, an audiobook hotspot provided by Humanitas Publishing House, an eBook on which you can read your favorite stories, reading books in the grass from www.bookblog. Besides, the event We read in the grass also includes the following activities:
- From 11 am - Programming course for children with Adfaber, organized by Orange Romania;
- "Theater and skill" workshops held by Bambi Kindergarten and Step by Step School (What makes us happy - Stories from the beginning of the school year, we make blankets, letters and puppets);
- From 12.30 pm - Creative workshop "We read, write and learn about water" held by Borsec;
- From 1 pm - Workshop "The story of the book in your hands", supported by All Publishing;
- From 14:00 - Speed reading contest in parent-child pairs, workshop held by "Zana Norilor";
- From 3 pm - "The game of clouds", emotional communication workshop with "Fairy Clouds";
- From 4 pm - Performance "The Three Pigs", Zurli Theater;
- From 17:00 - Programming course for children with Adfaber ", organized by Orange Romania;
- Workshops "Fantasy among images" held by Bambi Kindergarten and Step by Step School (we make book signs, read holiday journals);
- From 6 pm - Breaking the record read simultaneously in the grass
Extracting and rewarding the winning SMS * (All those present at the event We read in the grass, after they read, will be able to send a sms, at a normal rate, with the name of the book and the number of pages read here. winning a tablet offered by UNIQA Asigurari.
We read in the grass is an event created, organized and loved by the PR agency. On September 26, 2015 is the fifth edition of this event.
Tags Events for children Workshops for children