Therapeutic qualities of the nettle
Needless to describe its vigorous and green composition, covered from the soles to the top of the spines. Unpleasant by its "bites", which make the skin redden, it is full of gifts when it comes to healing and relieving pain.
Manual preparation: Cut two slices of nettle (as fine as possible) and add 200 ml of water (one glass) over the cut leaves. With a wooden spoon rub the mixture well, so that the nettle leaves leave as much juice. Allow this mixture to macerate for 4-6 hours at room temperature, then strain. The juice obtained will be consumed immediately after filtering. The remaining leaves can be used in food, salads, etc.
Preparation with the mixer: Put 200 ml (a glass) of water in the mixer jar, then gradually add two coats of nettle leaves while grinding. After the nettle forms a paste with water, put this paste in a ceramic vessel and leave to soak for 2-3 hours, after which it is strained. The juice is drunk immediately after filtering, the pasta can be added to the cooked food.
The mode of administration is depending on the condition being treated. The general rules that must be observed are the following:
- the juice is drunk on the empty stomach;
- for a quarter of an hour after consuming it not to eat;
- to "help" the treatment with the juice will be switched to a balanced diet, without too much meat, fries or other heavy foods.
What conditions cure?
- anemia: 200 ml of juice are drunk before the main meals; In parallel, boiled nettles are consumed, as food, at least 200 g / day.
- diabetes: long cures of nettle juice are made - 500 ml, in rounds, in the morning.
- haemorrhages (large menstrual blood loss, epistaxis, nasal bleeding): drink 200 ml of juice before the main meals.
- cancer: prophylactic - a cure of three weeks of days, in which 500 ml of juice is consumed daily. Prevents the formation of malignancies. As an adjuvant treatment (drink the juice obtained from the leaves as young as possible): treat with juices and crudities. It is especially effective in the treatment of gastric cancer.
- kidney disease and bladder: drink 500-1000 ml juice daily, in the morning, on an empty stomach, for the diuretic effect, stimulant on renal function.
- hyperuricemia (high concentration of urea in the blood): the nettle extracts cause uric acid to circulate in the tissues and cause an abundant renal elimination. There are cures for 21 days, in which one consumes 1000 ml of juice per day, on an empty stomach. During the treatment period, as many raw foods will be introduced into the diet and, as far as possible, the consumption of meat, eggs, fries will be reduced.
- tonsils, gingivitis, mouthwash: gargle with juice. These gargoyles made repeatedly over a day also have a deodorizing effect (it smells of unpleasant odor).
- hypotension, arteritis or other vascular conditions: 200 ml of juice in the morning, before breakfast.
Decoction of nettles
Decoction of young nettles
1/2 kg of young nettles are harvested (the tops, raw, not the ones from the root, which are more woody). Soak the leaves in water, for 5 minutes, for washing. Put a liter of water to the boil and when boiling, put the nettles to the boil. With a wooden spoon it is pressed until it becomes soft (like boiled spinach). Leave to cool, then wipe in hands. The juice that is left is put in a bottle - about a liter of juice must come out of the given quantity. The nettle decoction thus obtained is put in the fridge, and the remaining boiled nettles are prepared culinary like spinach.
Administration: Drink 3 times a day 50 ml (one glass) of decoction, after which at half an hour eat an equivalent amount of boiled nettles. Then one can start the meal itself, with the mention that it is good for the table to start with crudities.
This decoction has an extremely powerful depurative and remineralizing effect, being indicated in:
- skin diseases: acne, eczema, psoriasis, various dermatoses; - anemia;
- hypocalcemia and hypomagnesia;
- hypermenorrhea (very abundant menstrual cycle);
- cancer (adjuvant); -
- dental caries; -
- liver disorders;
- gastritis due to the abuse of tobacco and coffee.
Nettle decoction is very concentrated and has a very strong effect, being able to temporarily produce states of incompetence, slight nausea. To eliminate these symptoms it is useful to drink, in parallel, an infusion of cumin (1 teaspoon of seeds in a cup of water in a boil) or be consumed a few lemon peels.