Top 10 basic rules in children's nutrition
As human beings consuming calories, micro and macronutrients are needed for the proper functioning of the digestion and the whole body. What differentiates the diet of an adult from that of a child is only the amount of nutrients it consumes and it metamorphoses into calories, necessary for a constant energy body.
However, call on grandma's advice or certain trends such as Veganism, parents can deprive young children of a happy childhood and later, even of a healthy life, as adults.
Period 2-7 years is one of the most beautiful periods of childhood because it is the moment when the little one begins to explore the environment. It is commanded by curiosity and the desire to know, being the moment when it learns the fastest and according to the studies the human brain can remember experiences from this period in a very clear way.
This is why children learn a foreign language faster, can solve math problems more easily and can even develop some talents because they are effectively unstoppable at the beginning of their journey around the world.
Speaking of the world, the Childhood World is the first contact for them, in which they interact and experience new sensations. The educational center with the same name launches during the summer Cooking Camp, a fairy tale in which they will learn an alphabet with everything and everything: nutrition abc - to understand exactly why it is good to eat fruit, what kind of nutrients they need, why they cook moms in steam and not in oil and why dads work in the garden to bring home fresh-fresh vegetables, along with activities practices coordinated by Jessica, the winner of the Master Chef.
Top 10 basic rules in children's nutrition
1. In the family, anyone is of age for over 2 years they eat the same type of food - If you enforce this rule, you have every chance of not developing a spoiled child. What is very important to understand for the child is that his body needs what is on the plate for him to have energy. The role of the mother is to observe the preferences of each member and to try to offer small options, small options at the table.
2. Don't talk at the table about everyone's culinary preferences - these little bodies around you will record everything in their staple, so it won't be a surprise if "no-where" tells you not to eat vegetable cream soup. Another preference of theirs is a copy one of the parenting templates. It's like a game for them, but the fun will disappear with the appetite.
3. Have fun and arouse their interest - of course, you will have more work but the appreciation can be read on their faces when a smiling elephant will meet him at breakfast.
It's a good trick to make him eat foods that he wouldn't normally eat, such as onion (with important antioxidant content) or radish - what protects the body from microbes and bacteria.
4. Have him associate true food with pleasure - in the moderate quantities, of course. "Another swipe and ready" may cause him to understand the time of the meal as a mandatory action. Also, "until you see the flower on the plate" has long been under the phrase "healthy eating to become strong".
5. Cooking at home - it is important for the child to receive the highest quality ingredients and with controlled origin. Its developing organism can capture in two times and three viruses or bacteria movements and can be chosen with a food poisoning. Better safe, than sorry, English.
6. Make your meal time a pleasant time - in the specialized literature there is talk of a stress-free zone in which he does not scream, he does not talk ugly, he does not complain. It is recommended even when a family member does not have a good time to retire with one of the parents until he becomes more cooperative. Activities such as this are encouraged eating, talking or singing.
7. Homemade bread with maya - besides the stinking odor emanating from the baking of the dough, the little one can learn the basic principles of healthy cooking. In an era where processed food is a priority, it is good to know how to choose quality foods and why not, to provide them alone. In addition, the memory of the moment she cooks with her mother can be invaluable.
8. Two snacks a day, maximum - Eating at a constant rate can lead to childhood obesity, even if your small body is like a constantly moving motor. The inclusion in the diet of sweets and foods high in fat is not a strong point. Even if during the day the child may feel molested, a fruit can raise the energy level.
9. Only two variants of drinks - homemade water or juice. Most of the time, if the little one has a choice, you will be able to choose the most harmful option: sour juice. It is good that this type of food is not included in his culture, before he understands why.
10. Fast Food - instead of Bau-Bau. Maybe the little ones don't scare Bau-Bau anymore, but the fake nutrients, the calorie bombs and the dyes could have the same effect.
Cooking camp - the first step towards proper nutrition
The world of Copying wants to bring to the attention of children the correct food education. The lack of parents 'time or grandparents' habits could damage the lifestyle of the little one, and the effects will be observed in the first blood tests.
The camp, located in Mogosoaia, is aimed at children between 5-9. Entries are still active, the program has the cost of 599 lei / week (long program with meals and activities included) or they can opt for the daily rate of 130 lei, if they only want to check the capacity of their children.
Moreover, the parents do not have to worry about moving the children to the center and back, because the camp brings the possibility of transporting a special tax of 100-150 lei / child / camp (depending on the area). Information on www.lumea-copilariei.ro
On the same topic:
10 essential nutrients that every child needs
4 strategies to make the child naughty to eat
Preschool and school child nutrition
Portion control in child nutrition