The program To know more, to be better!
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The program To know more, to be better!
1. Week 1 - April 5, 2013 will be dedicated to extracurricular and extracurricular educational activities, within the program called "To know more, to be better!" This week no courses are organized according to the usual schedule of the educational unit, and the program "To know more, to be better!" will take place according to a special schedule.
2. The purpose of this program is to involve all preschoolers / students and teachers in activities that respond to the different interests and concerns of preschoolers / students, to showcase their talents and abilities in different fields, not necessarily those present in the curriculum. and to stimulate their participation in various actions, in non-formal contexts.
3. During the period 2 - 7 April 2013, the Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sport organizes the national stages of the school Olympics on educational disciplines and, as the case may be, of the school competitions.
4. In the program "To know more, to be better!", Developed and organized by each educational unit, all preschoolers / students and all teachers who do not participate in the national stage of the Olympics and school competitions will be included.
Program planning and approval
5. In order to elaborate the program of activities, during the first semester, proposals will be requested to the students, at the classes of management, and the teachers, during the meetings of the methodical commissions, the parents, during the meetings with the parents, as well as the representatives of the local public administration authorities. / of the community, during the meetings of the board of directors.
6. After the proposals have been collected, debates will be held in the student groups, in the student council, in the professional council and in the representative committee of the parents, in order to adopt the program agreed by the majority of students and teachers.
7. The modality of selection of the proposed activities is decided at the level of the educational units and implies the involvement, equally, of the students, of the teachers, of the parents, so that the projects and the selected activities correspond to the educational objectives specific to the school community, being a result. of its options.
8. The types of activities that are organized in the mentioned week, their duration, the organization and responsibilities are established in the faculty council and approved by the board of the educational unit, until February 15, 2013.
9. The educational counselor in the educational unit centralizes the agreed proposals, in order to include them in the Educational Activities Calendar of the educational unit, as a distinct area: the program "To know more, to be better!"
10. The management of the educational units will ensure the popularization of the program "To know more, to be better!", At local level to create a positive impact of the organized activities, both at the level of the educational unit and at the community level.
11. Educational units are encouraged to allow parents, volunteers, media representatives and the general public to participate in activities that are suitable for this type of openness to the community.
Content and organization of the program
12. It is recommended to elaborate projects at the level of the preschool groups / classes, of the class groups or of the educational unit, that will follow and allow the achievement of educational objectives through activities that, in the normal program of the period of the courses, cannot be carried out .
13. The projects can also be organized in school consortia, in partnership with other educational units, with non-governmental organizations, with children's palaces and clubs, with school sports clubs, with youth and sports departments, with school camps, with cultural and scientific institutions. (research institutes, higher education institutions, etc.), with the police, the gendarmerie, the inspectorates for emergencies, with the public health directions, the agencies for environmental protection, etc.
14. Both students and teachers will choose the activities they want to participate in, from the list of proposed ones. Also, the possibility of involving parents who want to do so, as well as other partners, will be considered.
15. Each activity in which preschool children / students participate must be coordinated by an appropriate number of teachers. Regardless of the types of activities organized, the management of the educational unit and the teachers will take all measures to ensure the supervision of the preschool children / students and their security.
16. The types of activities that can be organized within the program "To know more, to be better!", May include:
- cultural activities;
- technical-scientific activities;
- sport activities;
- education activities for democratic citizenship, for the promotion of humanitarian values (including volunteering, charity, active involvement in society, social responsibility, relationships and communication, etc.);
- education activities for health and healthy lifestyle (including regarding computer dependency, internet security, etc.);
- ecological education and environmental protection activities (including selective collection, energy saving, alternative energy, etc.);
- activities of road education, PSI, education for correct reactions in emergencies, etc .;
These activities will be organized in different forms, for example:
- workshops of theater, dance, music, fine arts, media and film education;
- competitions organized at school level, school groups, locality or county;
- round tables, debates;
- volunteering activities or of community interest;
- anti-smoking / anti-alcohol / anti-pollution / juvenile delinquency prevention / human trafficking prevention campaigns etc .;
- community projects, of social responsibility;
- peer - education;
- exchanges of experience;
- study visits;
- creative or research camps / schools;
- educational and thematic partnerships at the level of educational units, internally and internationally, for the development of skills for teamwork and projects.
Monitoring and evaluation
17. The activities will be organized every working day of the mentioned week, covering at least the number of hours provided in the usual school timetable, for both students and teachers.
18. After approval by the Board of Directors, the adopted program becomes compulsory, both for students and for teachers.
19. The students have the obligation to participate in the activities for which they have registered, the absences being registered in the catalog under the heading Purtare.
20. The approved activities will be mentioned in the presence of the teachers and will be monitored by the management of the educational unit.
21. Each educational unit will develop tools and criteria for evaluating the activities carried out during the week "To know more, to be better!". The elaboration of the criteria will be carried out through a transparent procedure, by involving the students, parents and teachers, with consultation, as the case may be, of the partners from outside the educational unit involved in the program. The evaluation tools and criteria will be endorsed by the faculty council, approved by the board of directors and announced to the school community and the general public at least 3 weeks before the actual activities begin.
22. The director of the educational unit, the educational counselor and the head of the commission for the evaluation and quality assurance will monitor and evaluate the activities within the program "To know more, to be better!", Using the approved tools and criteria.
23. The school inspectorates will delegate representatives to monitor the activities organized by the educational units within the program "To know more, to be better!".
24. After the end of the spring vacancy, in each educational unit, within the first teacher council, the quality of the organized activities, their educational results, as well as the ways to improve the planning and organization of the program "To know more, to be more" will be analyzed good!". Representatives of students and parents will also participate in the analysis activity within the teacher council, who will present views on the activities carried out in the program. The head of the educational unit will present a quality monitoring report of the planned activities.
25. At the end of the school year, the school inspectorates will include in the report on the state of education a chapter on the relevance and formative value of all the activities carried out within the program "To know more, to be better!", Highlighting the level of interest expressed by students and teachers in relation to its organization and development.
Making the most of good practice examples
26. Based on the approved evaluation tools and criteria, the activities carried out can be awarded at the level of the educational unit, with the support of the authorities of the local public administration, of the educational partners, from own resources, etc.
27. The educational units are encouraged to promote their best activities through various methods, which will ensure the information of the general public and the involvement of a large percentage of community members in evaluating and establishing the most valuable actions: questionnaires applied to students, teachers and parents , a "journal" of the week of the program "To know more, to be better!" made public, the presentation of the activities on its own site, that of the partners involved in activities, information / articles in the local or central media, photos, films, organizing a direct vote of the students, parents, teachers, organizing an electronic vote for the general public, etc.
28. Based on the approved assessment instruments and criteria, each educational unit can select a single activity from the ones developed, with which to participate in the competition of the most interesting activities carried out at county / Bucharest level within the week "To know more , to be better! "
29. In order to participate in the competition organized at the county / Bucharest level, the educational unit will upload on the school inspectorate's website, to the section dedicated to the competition within the program "To know more, to be better!" the file of the proposed activity.
30. At the county / Bucharest level, the competition aims to select and promote on the inspectorate's website the 10 most interesting activities that took place during the week of the "Know more, be better!" Program. one of each of the domains:
- democratic citizenship and social responsibility;
- health education and healthy lifestyle;
- ecological education and environmental protection;
- life skills;
- guidance and guidance.
31. The selection of activities will be made on the basis of criteria established by the school inspectorate through a transparent procedure, by involving the county council / the Bucharest municipality of the students, the representative organizations of the parents and the advisory council of the teachers. The criteria and the evaluation method, the method and the deadline for uploading the activity files will be established by each inspectorate and communicated to the subordinate educational units and to the general public in a timely manner, but not later than March 1, 2013.
32. Each inspectorate will determine, by decision of the general school inspector, the component of the evaluation commission of the activities received from the educational units. The Commission will evaluate the files submitted, according to the modalities and criteria established at the level of the inspectorate and communicated publicly, and will select at most one activity for each domain mentioned in point 30.
33. The school inspectorates are encouraged to promote the best activities of the educational units through various methods, which will ensure the information of the general public and the involvement of a large percentage of community members in evaluating and establishing the most valuable actions: presenting the activities on the site. own, that of the partners involved in activities, information / articles in the local or central media, photos, films, organizing a direct vote of the students, parents, teachers, organizing an electronic vote for the general public.
34. Based on the evaluation instruments and criteria established at the level of the school inspectorates, the activities carried out can be awarded at the level of the county / of the Bucharest municipality, with the support of the authorities of the local public administration, of the educational partners, from their own resources.
35. The files of the activities transmitted by the educational units to the school inspectorates in order to participate in the national stage of the competition within the program "To know more, to be better!" are evaluated by the commissions designated by the school inspectorates by April 30, 2013.
36. The elements that must be found in the files of the activities participating in the national competition within the program "To know more, to be better!" and the evaluation criteria will be communicated by MECTS by March 1, 2013.
37. The activities transmitted by the school inspectorates will be posted on the MECTS website between 1 and 10 May 2013.
38. The evaluation of the activities proposed by the school inspectorates will be made on the basis of a score, obtained from two types of evaluations: an evaluation made by a MECTS commission, with a weight of 60% of the total score, and an evaluation granted as a result of online vote of visitors to the site www.edu.ro, with a share of 40% of the total score.
39. The MECTS Commission, approved by the Secretary of State for pre-university education, will submit to it the results of its own evaluation, in a closed envelope, until May 15, 2013.
40. Visitors to the site www.edu.ro will have the opportunity to give their vote to the activities considered most relevant or interesting. For the final result will be taken into account the votes expressed online until May 19, 2013, 24 hours.
41. Based on the evaluation made by the MECTS commission and the votes granted online, the winning activities will be designated until May 24, 2013. The results will be posted on the MECTS website.
42. The award of the 10 schools in which the activities declared to be a winner at national level will take place will be held on June 1, 2013. Details of the award will be transmitted on the date of the announcement of the evaluation results.
ANNEX to the MECTS order no. 5635 / 31.08.2012 regarding the structure of the 2012-2013 school year
Tags School Other School Other 2013 The program Know more, be better!