Banana puree with rice and yogurt
A delicious recipe for banana puree with rice and yogurt. The recipe is recommended for babies aged 7-8 months.
1. Wash the rice and boil about 250 ml of water until it begins to bloom;
2. Drain the water and add the warm milk;
3. Continue to boil until the rice grains have softened, but without catching or smoking;
4. Banana is passed with a fork;
5. Mix with the yoghurt and boiled rice passed through a sieve;
6. Mix until a foamy cream is obtained.
Baby Banana Tags Baby recipes